So a friend asked me if I could be a guest-watcher for the local morning newspaper here in Gothenburg, GP. Basically you figure out something to talk about that you think others should know about Gothenburg, or stuff to do here. I got stuck at Libraries. I love 'em.
I usually bring my laptop and a wacom, pen and paper and just sit there "working" (IE I read comics) and it amazes me that people, other freelance people, will pay huge sums to get access to some smarmy office in town when they could just bring a cup there. So thats what I talked about.

What amazed me even more is the fact that I have no images of myself acting somewhat normal. They asked for a photo and I could only find a single one where I'm not looking insane, drunk or as if I am reciting poetry wearing a silly hat.

Anyway, if you speak Swedish you'll be able to read. If not - well I'm just gushing over libraries and why we should use them more. I call them the "commons of the intellect" (which is perhaps more relevant here in Sweden where a common is... ehm more common)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar