Ooooh Editorials!

Ok so my plan was, this summer I was going to take it easy, draw that kids book and just sit in the grass and feel good about myself. Suddenly I got allot of work, a magazine cover, several editorials and a t-shirt.

The kids litt. illustrations are lying quietly on one of my shelves and guilting me for not drawing more of them. Although in all fairness editorials, cover and t-shirt is fun too, so I'm not complaining at all.

The upper image for an illustration to some poems in the magazine Arbetaren

The lower image for those poems... >:)

The post I did a week ago kinda screwed up the image. So here it is again.

These where fun as hell to do! For the magazine Skriva! (link below)

...They where for this great text about an amataur writer trying to get a detective story together...

.... With some rather hilarious character bios.

The last ones where great fun just doing. I wanted that sort of 70's kids card game feeling about them so I sat with markers for hours trying to fuck up the colours a bit to make it look "handy-crafty". Also about the stereotypes... the text was about someone writing these absurd stereotypes so they had to be over the top and kinda ridiulous in themselves. Hope no one takes any offence.

These where the magazines btw:
The magazine Skriva!
The magazine Arbetaren 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar