Links to high-res Jpeg's of the Library posters


So some friends who are librarians liked the poster I did and asked if it was ok to print it - which of course it is, anything for the public library (print it, put it up, make it into a hat, use it as a hanky - as long as its any public library doing it consider this my very legal and real allowance for you to go nuts with it). But I wanted to set up a high res version of it though.

So heres one in Swedish:
http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/9/14/2969280/folkbiblioteketT.jpg

And (after a very nice Norwegian librarian asked me) a Norwegian one::
http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/9/14/2969280/folkbiblioteketTnorsk.jpg

If anyone else want one in their language, send a translation of the text: "Welcome to [country's] least exclusive club - the public library" (or if someone can figure out a better translation in english, tell me) - and I will be as quick as possible fixing it for you in high-res for free under the assumption that you work at a public library :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar